Recipe Yield: 1
HG Tip: Taking this to go? Prepare the tuna mixture in advance and pack remaining ingredients separately. Add an ice pack, and you’re good to go! For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp. precooked crumbled bacon
- 1 medium-large high-fiber tortilla with 110 calories or less
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix tuna, dressing and bacon.
- Spoon mixture into the center of the tortilla, and top with lettuce and tomato.
- Wrap tortilla up like a burrito, folding the sides in first and then rolling it up from the bottom. Enjoy!
- For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 wrap|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.