Recipe Yield: 1 quesadilla
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - StarKist 25% Less Sodium Premium White Chicken
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 tsp. fajita seasoning
- 1 low-carb flour tortilla with 70 calories or less
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- Optional toppings: salsa, guacamole, light sour cream
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray to medium-high heat. Add the pepper, onion and seasoning. Cook and stir until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the veggies to a bowl. Stir in chicken.
- Clean the skillet if needed. Respray, and bring to medium heat. Add the tortilla, and top with cheese. Top one tortilla half with the chicken mixture. Cook until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Fold the cheese-only half over the filling with a spatula, and press lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, 1–2 minutes.
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 quesadilla|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.