Recipe Yield: 4
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 3 cups frozen cauliflower florets
- 41⁄2 oz. (about 11⁄4 cups) uncooked high-fiber penne pasta
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 tsp. onion powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- 5 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Place cauliflower in a large microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Uncover and stir. Re-cover and microwave for 2 - 3 minutes, until hot. Drain excess liquid. Roughly chop cauliflower, return to the bowl, and cover to keep warm.
- In a medium-large pot, cook pasta per package instructions, about 8 minutes. Drain pasta, and stir into cauliflower. Re-cover to keep warm.
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and onion. Cook and stir until softened and lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Add peas and cook and stir until hot, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer skillet contents to the large bowl. Add tuna and seasonings. Mix thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, stir cheese wedges until smooth. Add sour cream, and stir until uniform.
- Add cheese mixture and 1⁄4 cup Parm to the large bowl, and stir to coat.
- Transfer contents to the baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1⁄4 cup Parm.
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1⁄4 of recipe (about 2 cups)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.