- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4
A veggie-packed dish impossible to pass up! Recipe courtesy of Hungry Girl. For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the free daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 3 (2.6 oz.) Pouches StarKist Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 1 cup uncooked whole-wheat couscous
- 1⁄8 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 2 cups asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup frozen sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. light Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook couscous according to package directions, using water only (see package for specific instructions). Transfer to a large bowl or serving platter, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add asparagus and 2 Tbsp. water. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until partially softened.
- Uncover skillet, and raise heat to medium-high. Add corn, and cook and stir until slightly blackened, about 3 more minutes. Add tomatoes, and cook and stir until veggies have softened, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer veggies to a medium-large bowl. Add tuna and dressing, and mix well. Spoon mixture over the couscous, and sprinkle with Parm... or toss it all together if you like!
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1⁄4 of recipe (about 1-2⁄3 cups)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.