- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4
Liven up your lunch with this twist on tuna salad!
- 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red grapes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds or chopped pistachios
- 4 pita breads, sliced in half
- Place tuna in medium bowl and break into pieces. Mix in sliced grapes and nuts.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, garlic powder and curry powder until completely blended.
- Mix mayonnaise mixture into the tuna mixture until well blended. Chill until ready to use.
- Serve in a pita pocket or on top of lettuce.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 174g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.