Recipe Yield: 2
Tip: You could use Jack cheese or Colby-Jack cheese.
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Classic BBQ
- 1 naan flatbread
- ½ avocado, diced
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeño peppers
- ¼ cup canned corn, drained
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 2 Tbsp. sliced red onion
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium, and lightly coat the naan with oil. Grill the naan over direct heat for 2 minutes or until just lightly toasted.
- Quarter the jalapeños and mix them with avocado to prevent browning.
- Transfer the naan to a baking sheet and top with BBQ chicken, avocado and peppers, corn, tomatoes, sliced red onion and cheese. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1/2 pizza|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||5g||10%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.