Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Tuna Creations® BOLD Jalapeño
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup diced yellow pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp. chopped cilantro (optional)
- Mix tuna, black beans, pepper and tomatoes together well. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Cut avocados in half and remove the seed. Place each on a plate.
- Scoop ¼ of the tuna mixture onto each avocado half. Top with a little cilantro if desired.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1/2 avocado|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.