Recipe Yield: 2
Tip: Before using, soak the diced red onion in water for 15 minutes to decrease the bitterness.
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Chicken Salad
- 1 English cucumber, cut into three sections and halved
- 1 Tbsp. small dice red onion
- Scrape out the seeds from the inside of each cucumber half, and place the cucumber on a medium platter.
- Fill each cucumber section with ~ 2 Tbsp. of the chicken salad.
- Top with a sprinkle of red onions.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Chicken Salad
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 3 pieces (229g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.