Recipe Yield: 2
Chicken Wings on pizza? Well, almost! Try this super easy way to enjoy your favorite snack on a flatbread pizza. No mess and easy to eat! You'll love this indulgent snack
- 1 pouch (4.5 oz.) StarKist® Chickens Creations™ Buffalo Style
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread, Light Original
- ½ cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1 thinly sliced celery stalk top with leaves
- ¼ cup finely shredded carrot
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the Flatout® Flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and top the flatbread evenly with half of the cheese.
- Add the chicken to the flatbread, then scatter the chopped celery and shredded carrots over the flatbread. Add remaining half of cheese. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375°F until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, cut into slices, drizzle with dressing, if desired, and serve immediately.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 1/2 pizza|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||2g||4%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.