Recipe Yield: 4
Tips: If desired, serve with balsamic dressing.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cups salad greens, washed
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 12 olives, (kalamata and green olives) sliced in half
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Place salad greens in large bowl. Add artichoke hearts, peppers, olives, tuna, blue cheese and pine nuts and toss well.
- If desired, sprinkle with some red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar and serve.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 230g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.