Recipe Yield: 4
This restaurant style entrée will make your guests think you slaved away in the kitchen; only you will know it took less than 30 minutes to make!
- 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans - Solid Light Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini cut into matchstick size pieces
- 2 scallions, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 8 thin sole or other white fish fillets
- 16 large spinach leaves, washed
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- In a 1-pint microwaveable bowl, combine carrots, zucchini and scallions. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on HIGH for 2 – 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in tuna, lemon juice, basil and dill. Arrange 1 sole fillet on microwaveable roasting rack or plate.
- Top with 2 spinach leaves, overlapping if necessary. Spoon equal portion of the vegetable and tuna mixture over each fillet; roll up each fillet from short side, enclosing filling. Secure with wooden toothpicks; place in shallow microwaveable dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap that is vented. Microwave on HIGH 8 – 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily, rotating dish once during cooking. Remove toothpicks and drizzle with lime juice.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 2 fillets|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.