Recipe Yield: 4
This will become a winter favorite!
- 2 (6.4 oz.) Pouches - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or fontina cheese
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, Italian style
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 tsp. Italian blend seasoning
- Mix chicken broth with flour in small bowl. Pour into large skillet and heat over medium heat, stirring until thickened; about 5 minutes. Stir in shredded cheese until melted and creamy.
- Meanwhile, heat a large pot of water over high heat until boiling. Add vegetables and tortellini and boil until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain and put back in pot.
- Mix tuna and cheese sauce into tortellini and vegetables and stir will to combine. Mix in sun-dried tomatoes.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 488g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.