Recipe Yield: 20
- 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans - StarKist Selects®, Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 10 sheets of rice paper
- 20 pieces of Bibb lettuce, membrane cut out, measuring about 2" x 3" inches in length
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1⁄2 cup very thinly sliced red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup very thinly sliced napa or savoy cabbage
- Fresh cilantro, mint or basil leaves
- Spicy soy dipping sauce (like Ponzu sauce)
- Prepare all ingredients and set in front of you before going forward.
- Heat water to boiling and place in a cookie sheet with sides.
- Take rice paper, one at a time, and soak in hot water for 20 – 30 seconds. Carefully remove from water and lay flat on a clean surface.
- Place lettuce on the bottom third of the rice paper, leaving about an inch on each side.
- Top with carrots, pepper, cabbage, tuna and herbs.
- Pull bottom of the rice paper tight over the top of the vegetables, then roll tightly to the middle of the rice paper.
- Fold in sides and continue to roll tightly. Cut in half and place on serving platter. Cover with wet paper towel until ready to serve. Repeat with the rest of the paper, vegetables and tuna.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans - StarKist Selects® Solid White Albacore in Water
|Servings Per Container 20|
|Servings Size (30g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.