Recipe Yield: 1 Tostada
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Bold Creations Tapatio
- 2, 6-inch flat corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded bibb or iceburg lettuce
- 2 Tbsp canned corn
- 2 Tbsp. canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Mexican Style cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Place tortillas on individual plates and top each with half the lettuce.
- Top each with half the corn, beans and tomatoes. Top with tuna and cheese. Place Avocado on the side of each tostada
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 1 Tostada|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.