Recipe Yield: 8
You’re just three ingredients away from your new favorite quick and easy breakfast. The best part? Our Tapatio Breakfast Muffins are ready in 25 minutes or less! Try our Sriracha version too!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Tapatio
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup Colby Jack cheese
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk 6 eggs until fluffy. Add tuna and additional ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon ¼ cup of the egg and tuna mixture into 8 of the muffin cups. (Place a little water in the empty cups to prevent burning)
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until middle no longer jiggles.
- Serve immediately or wrap individually in tin foil and freeze.
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Servings Size 1 muffin|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.