Recipe Yield: 12
Try these fun appetizers for a cool treat!
- If you don’t have Lemon Dill Tuna, substitute 1 can (4.5 oz.) StarKist Selects® Solid Light Tuna Fillet in Olive Oil, 1 tsp. lemon juice and ¼ tsp. dried dill.
- You can serve the tuna mixture on a bed of lettuce for another refreshing summer salad!
- This also makes a nice lunch; quarter two tomatoes and place a scoop of tuna in the center.
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® Yellowfin Marinated Tuna - Lemon Dill
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes, tops cut off and hollowed out
- Place first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Place tomatoes on a lettuce-lined plate.
- Place a small scoop of tuna in each tomato. Garnish with parsley as desired.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® Yellowfin Marinated Tuna - Lemon Dill
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size (124g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.