Recipe Yield: 8
You’re going to love our Breakfast Muffins made with StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Tapatio or Sriracha. Perfect for a group brunch or weekly meal prep! Try our Tapatio version too!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Sriracha
- 6 large eggs
- ¾ cup chopped Baby Bok Choy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk 6 eggs until fluffy. Add tuna and additional ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon ¼ cup of the egg and tuna mixture into 8 of the muffin cups. (Put a little water in the empty cups to prevent them from burning)
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until middle no longer jiggles.
- Serve immediately or wrap individually in tin foil and freeze.
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Servings Size 1 muffin|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.