Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 individual whole wheat pizza crusts or 1 large whole wheat crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach (1 bag)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or 1⁄2 tsp. jarred minced garlic)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pizza crusts on baking sheet. Spread with 1⁄4 cup sauce.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil over medium low heat. Add garlic, spinach, and mushrooms and cook until spinach is wilted and mushrooms are softened.
- Top pizzas with 1⁄4 spinach and mushroom mixture. Place ricotta cheese, tomatoes and tuna around the top of the pizza shell.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Italian Cheese.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 319g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.