Recipe Yield: 4
- 1 (5.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Autentico® Chunk Light Tuna in Oil with Jalapenos
- 1 large eggplant, sliced into 1⁄2- inch thick slices (about 8 slices)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cooked white or brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomato halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Mexican cheese blend
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush eggplant slices with Extra virgin olive oil on both sides and place on sheet pan. Broil on high on both sides until just browned.
- Meanwhile, mix rice, tuna and grape tomatoes together in a small bowl.
- Top eggplant with tuna mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and place back under broiler until cheese melts and tuna mixture is warm.
- Serve with chopped cilantro and a fresh salad on the side.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 (5.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Autentico® Chunk Light Tuna in Oil with Jalapenos
|Servings Size 2 rounds|
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%|
|Calories from Fat||200|