Recipe Yield: 2
- 1 (5 oz.) Can - Boneless, Skinless Wild Caught Pink Salmon, drained
- 1 large tomato, diced, seeds removed
- 1 medium cucumber, diced, seeds removed
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- Lemon dill dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. dill (dried)
- Pepper, to taste
- Place salmon, tomato, cucumber and onion in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine.
- To make the dressing: place lemon juice and lemon zest in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil, dill and pepper.
- Toss dressing with the salmon and vegetables. Place on 2 lettuce-lined plates and serve with a warm roll.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 364G|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.