Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore Tuna in Water
- 3 cups baby salad greens
- 1⁄4 small red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, roasted
- 1⁄2 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
- In a medium salad bowl, combine and toss salad greens, tuna, onion, walnuts, apple slices and cranberries.
- Drizzle with dressing.
|Servings Per Container 1|
|Servings Size (418g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.