Recipe Yield: 2
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore or Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup Greek or Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Divide spinach leaves equally between 2 plates.
- Combine tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions and tuna in a large bowl. Add dressing, toss to coat.
- Spoon tuna mixture over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size (280g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.