Recipe Yield: 2 patties
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Salmon Creations®, Lemon Dill
- ½ cup breadcrumbs, divided in half
- 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon Tahini Sauce:
- 2 tbsp. Tahini
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray small baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix Salmon Creations®, ¼ cup bread crumbs, mayonnaise, green onions and feta cheese together well.
- Place remaining ¼ cup bread crumbs on a small plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Form salmon mixture into 2 burgers and cover with bread crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 8 minutes or until browned on both sides.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 1 patty|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.