Recipe Yield: 2
A great after-school snack for kids – they can even help with the assembly!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Sunflower Oil
- 2 sandwich thins or pita bread, split in half
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Sliced black olives, tomato slices or pepper slices or other vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place each sandwich round half on a baking sheet.
- Cover with 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce, 1⁄4 tuna pouch and 1 Tbsp. shredded cheese.
- Decorate with vegetables and black olives.
- Bake for 5 – 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size (110g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.