Recipe Yield: 1
A luscious way to help you improve your eating habits.
- 1 (3 oz.) Can - Low Sodium Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1⁄2 cup cooked pasta (any shape)
- 1 cup cooked frozen vegetable blend (broccoli, red pepper and carrots)
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. Italian dressing, reduced sodium
- 2 cups salad greens
- Drain tuna and mix with pasta and vegetable blend.
- Put salad greens on a plate and top with pasta mixture.
- Drizzle with Italian dressing.
|Servings Per Container 1|
|Servings Size 397g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.