Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 3⁄4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup (reduced sodium or fat is fine)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 individual foil pie plates or ramekins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll 1 pie crust from package and cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Form each into a ball and reroll into a circle.
- Line each pie plate or ramekin with the crust.
- Cover with a towel until ready to cover the pies.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide tuna mixture among the 4 individual pies.
- Top with second crust and crimp edges to seal.
- Cut slits in the top crust to vent.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 – 35 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 1 pie (344g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.