Recipe Yield: 2
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy
- 1 medium-large high-fiber-tortilla with 110 calories or less
- 1⁄3 cup salsa with 90 mg sodium or less per 2 tbsp. serving
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Lay tortilla on the baking sheet, and bake until lightly browned, 10 - 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread with salsa, leaving a 1⁄2-inch border.
- In a medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Evenly distribute tuna mixture over the salsa layer.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and slice into 8 pieces.
|Servings Per Container 1⁄4 of recipe (4 piece|
|Servings Size 2|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.