Recipe Yield: 8
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 4 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Ranch, flaked
- One 16 oz. can fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄4 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp. onion powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- Serving suggestions: cut veggies, baked tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine refried beans, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Spread seasoned beans into a deep flat-bottomed serving dish, and layer evenly with remaining ingredients. Serve cold or at room temperature!
- HG Tip: Don't have a deep flat-bottomed serving dish? Use an 8-inch by 8- inch baking pan or a 9-inch pie pan!
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.