Recipe Yield: 6
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Albacore White Tuna in Water (if using cans, chunked and drained)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts or cashews
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 9 cups mixed salad greens, torn and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat Honey Dijon salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, celery, nuts, onion and pineapple. Add dressing and toss lightly to coat.
- Arrange greens on plates; divide and mound tuna mixture over greens.
|Servings Per Container 6|
|Servings Size 254g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.