Recipe Yield: 24
- 1 (6.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Chopped Sea Clams, drained
- 2 cups diced and seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 large baguette
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Slice baguette into 24 thin slices and toast lightly on both sides.
- Mix clams, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil and vinegar together.
- Place 1 – 2 Tbsp. on each slice of bread and top with basil.
|Servings Per Container 24|
|Servings Size 31g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.