Recipe Yield: 6
- 2 (6.5 oz.) Cans - StarKist® Chopped Sea Clams
- 3 slices of crisp bacon, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 Tbsp. butter, unsalted
- 2 small red skin potatoes, diced
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. dry parsley
- 1 cup half & half
- In medium soup pot or large sauté pan, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon pieces from the pan and drain bacon grease. Add butter and melt.
- Add celery and onion to the saucepan and sauté until just softened.
- Drain juice from clams into saucepan with celery and onion. Add potatoes, thyme, parsley and pepper. Cook until potatoes are soft.
- Add clams and half & half and simmer for 10 minutes, until heated through.
|Servings Per Container 6|
|Servings Size 201g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.