Recipe Yield: 3
Cauliflower mixed with Tuna Creations® BOLD Jalapeno brings the hearty and spicy deliciousness to your dinner table.
- 2 – 2.6 oz. pouches Tuna Creations® BOLD Jalapeno
- 4 cups cauliflower pearls (~1/2 cauliflower, chopped in small pieces)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup finely shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 cups lettuce
- ¾ cup Pico de Gallo
- Place cauliflower in glass bowl and microwave for 3 – 4 minutes until soft. Place in food processor and process until smooth. Add eggs and cheese and blend until mixture holds together.
- Put in a bowl and stir in the tuna until combined.
- Form into 9 patties, about ¼ cup mixture each
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes until browned.
- Place 2 cups of lettuce on 3 plates. Top each with 3 patties. Add Pico de Gallo on top.
|Servings Per Container 3|
|Servings Size 3 patties|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.