Recipe Yield: 16
Bring on the heat with our Hot Buffalo Sweet Potato Toast made with StarKist Tuna Creations® Hot Buffalo Style.
Alternate cooking directions: If making lengthwise sweet potato toasts, cut into ¼ inch slices and place it toaster. Toast until browned on both sides. This may take a couple of rotations in the toaster. Place on platter and top with 2 – 3 Tbsp. tuna mixture.
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) Tuna Creations® BOLD, Hot Buffalo Style
- 1 sweet potato sliced into 1⁄4 inch slices (short end)
- 2 Tbsp. dice red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. (This works best with small round slices)
- Spray cookie sheet lightly with cooking spracy
- Slice sweet potato into 1⁄4 inch slices (Lengthwise or small rounds) and place on cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake until browned. Flip slices and brown on the other side. (If not browned, turn on broiler and broil for 2 – 3 minutes on each side)
- Meanwhile, place Tuna Creations in a small bowl and mix in diced onion.
- Place sweet potato rounds on a platter. Top with 1 Tbsp. tuna mixture and garnish with chopped scallions if desired.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) Tuna Creations® BOLD, Hot Buffalo Style
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Servings Size 4|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.