Recipe Yield: 12
An easy appetizer that can be made ahead - just slice it when you are ready!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 oz. light cream cheese
- 10 basil leaves (medium - large)
- 4 sundried tomato pieces, packed in oil, julienned (or 1⁄2 cup of slices)
- Place 1 tortilla on a large piece of plastic wrap. Spread tortilla with 1 Tbsp. (1 oz.) cream cheese.
- Place 5 basil leaves and the sundried tomatoes over the cream cheese. Place 1 pouch of tuna over the basil and tomatoes. Repeat with the second tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas tightly. Wrap tightly in the plastic wrap and twist the ends to close it tightly around the tortilla. It is okay if the ends get crushed a little.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 – 4 hours or overnight.
- Unwrap the tortilla roll and place on a cutting board. Slice into 1-inch pieces, discarding the ends. Place pieces on a plate to serve.
|Servings Per Container 6|
|Servings Size 2 rolls (51g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.