Recipe Yield: 1
Play with your food! Making these sandwiches is the perfect time to allow your kids to help in the kitchen and make a sandwich they will love! To reduce the amount of fat, low fat cheese is a good substitute.
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Bacon Ranch
- 1 flour tortilla (6-inch) (plain or spinach)
- 1 slice cheddar or American cheese
- Olives, red pepper, carrot slices for garnish
- Place tortilla on plate.
- To make the “teeth”, cut the cheese slice into 4 diagonal pieces and lay on tortilla with pointy end just coming out of the edge of the tortilla. Space evenly across one side of the tortilla.
- Top with the Tuna Creations Bacon Ranch and spread evenly.
- Add “eyes” on the top with an olive sliced in half and place a sliced carrot under the tuna in the front for a “tongue”. Use other vegetables to add a nose or ears as you and your kids like. Have fun!
|Servings Per Container 1|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.