Recipe Yield: 24
Super simple and tons of flavor!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄4 cup drained and chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup small diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 24 Melba toast crackers or thinly sliced, toasted pieces of French bread
- Mix first 5 ingredients in small bowl.
- Place on top of crackers or French bread.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container 24|
|Servings Size 1 crostini (29g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.