Recipe Yield: 6
For a lower fat version use reduced fat or non-fat mayonnaise and non-fat milk.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 apples, medium size, cored and chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Sugar, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together apples and lemon juice.
- Add celery, raisins, walnuts and tuna; toss gently.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and cinnamon; blend well. (For a sweeter dressing add sugar.)
- Pour dressing over apple-tuna mixture; toss gently to coat.
|Servings Per Container 6|
|Servings Size 1 cup (187g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.