Tuna Noodle Casserole
StarKist Member Recipe
Created by: puddin333
Other Serving Size
2 cups dry egg noodles
Water to cook noodles
2 cans Starkist Tuna packed in water.
1 can mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1 small bag of potato chips plain
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Bring water to boil to cook egg noodles and cook all dente. Spray pam on a 9x9x2 inch baking pan and pour drained noodles in pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine soup, milk, tuna water drained from the canned tuna.
- Sprinkle flaked tuna all over egg noodles.
- Pour soup mixture all over tuna and noodles.
- Take your potato chips and crush to small consistancy and sprinkle over Tuna casserole and bake 40 minutes.
- Serves 6
- Optional: add peas to casserole before baking.
- Suggested served with a salad and a roll.