Individual Pot Pies
Comfort food- just like Mom used to make!
Created By: StarKist
2 cans (5 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
1 package (10 oz.) refrigerated pie crusts
1 package (12 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, thawed and drained
½ cup chopped onion
1 can (10 ¾ oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup (reduced sodium or fat is fine)
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp. dried thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
4 individual foil pie plates or ramekins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll one pie crust from package and cut into 4 equal pieces. Form each into a ball and reroll into a circle. Line each pie plate or ramekin with the crust.
- Unroll second crust, form into a ball and roll into circles. Cover with a towel until ready to cover the pies.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide tuna mixture among the 4 individual pies. Top with second crust and crimp edges to seal. Cut slits in the top crust to vent.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 – 35 minutes, until crust is golden brown.