Hawaiian Albacore Salad
Need a vacation? Try this light salad and you’ll feel like you just had lunch on a tropical island!
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz.), 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) or 2 cans (5 oz.) StarKist® Albacore Tuna in Water (if using cans, chunked and drained)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts or cashews
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 9 cups mixed salad greens, torn and shredded
- ½ cup non-fat Honey Dijon salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, celery, nuts, onion and pineapple. Add dressing and toss lightly to coat.
- Arrange greens on plates; divide and mound tuna mixture over greens.