Garden Bow Tie Pasta
An ideal summer meal—satisfies without over-filling!
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz) or 2 pouches (2.6 oz) or 2 cans (5 oz) StarKist® Albacore Tuna in Water
- ½ pound Farfalle (Bow Tie) pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onions
- ¼ pound portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 Tbsp. fresh or 1 Tbsp. dried thyme
- 4 cups frozen vegetable medley
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat; sauté onions and mushrooms for 3 – 5 minutes, until soft. Add wine and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add thyme, tuna, and vegetables and mix gently.
- Add pasta and season with garlic salt and pepper; heat 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.