Charlie’s Tuna Melt Quesadilla
Hooray for delectable, cheesy finger food!
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz.) or 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light or Albacore Tuna
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 soft (6-inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, relish, mayonnaise and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spray small frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium low heat. Place tortilla in pan. Place ½ tuna mixture on one half of each tortilla and top with ¼ cup cheddar cheese and top with second tortilla.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes until tortilla begins to brown; flip tortilla and cook on second side until browned and cheese begins to bubble (approximately 1 – 2 minutes).
- Remove from pan and cut into wedges and serve.