California Style Pizza
The sunny flavors of California really come out in this dinner treat!
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (6.4oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Oil
- 1 large prepared pizza crust
- 2 tbsp.olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped (or 1 Tablespoon dried basil)
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds (do not burn).
- Spread sautéed garlic oil over pizza crust. Spread flaked tuna over crust evenly. Top with red peppers, artichokes, red onion and feta cheese. Sprinkle with basil.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.